Here’s my notes (script) from the video.
- I own the Inspire 1 with the X5 camera and found the Inspire 2 virtually the same to fly and operate
- Biggest single difference was battery life on the Inpsire 2 getting approx (I never actually accurately measured it cause operating) but looking at actual recorded footage times I was shooting between 12-17 minutes and landing at 20-25% battery remaining. Thats a lot better than my Inspire 1 with the X5 which is more like 8-12 minutes now.
- The X5S gimbal is definitely a little more robust than my X5 gimbal and I found you didn’t have to balance the different lenses like the 12 and 25mm olympus lenses I was using which you do on my X5.
- Running camera in 4k mode (editor didn’t like for workflow) and using h264 recording to micro sd
- Footage from X5s is better than the X5 camera definitely.
- I found the DJI GO app4 a little buggy and often had problems with it connecting to the Inspire, had to restart controller often, it also would forget my custom picture profile settings often, I’m sure this will get fixed in firmware updates.
- Also liked self warming battery’s as have been caught out a few times with my Inspire 1 not starting cause battery’s too cold